21 Nisan 2013 Pazar

Igor Amelkovich

Igor Amelkovich. I reside in the city of Chelyabinsk, southern Ural mountains in Russia. I studied radio engineering at the South-Ural State University. Photography has been my focus since 1999.I didn't held camera in my hands before and I'm self-taught. My work is film-based and I use Hasselblad 503CW and two lenses, Planar 80/2,8 and Sonnar 150/4.
I eschew digital processing, using it only to retouch dust and scratches. If you want to know how I make my nude and erotic photos read the article "How i do this"
Artistically, I maintain two interests: landscape photography and the nude. For me a woman is nature's concentrated form of beauty. I like to photograph a self-assured subject, ones who's comfortable sharing her beauty.
My works won numerous awards both in regional and international exhibitions.

Awards

  • Trierenberg Super Circuit 2006, category "Nude" - Gold medal for photo "Mad life", Austria.
  • Trierenberg Super Circuit 2005, category "Nude" - 1st place for photo "Shoot me", Austria.
  • Hasselblad Austrian Super Circuit 2004, Gold medal for photo "New Aktivist", Austria.
  • Hasselblad Austrian Super Circuit 2003, Gold medal for photo "-25 C", Austria.
  • Photo of the year-2002, Category "Nature, Fashion, Advertising", prize "Gold lens" for the photo "100% GOLD". Chelyabinsk, Russia
  • 2002 - Photo contest "Stone Belt", Chelyabinsk, Russia - 1st place
  • www.photographer.ru 2003, Nonstop Photos, category "Nudes", photo "Olympia and her body #5" - autumn winner
  • www.photographer.ru 2003, Nonstop Photos, category "Landscape", photo "100% GOLD" - summer winner
  • International photo salon "Siberia 2002", Novosibirsk, Russia
  • 2001 - Photo contest "Stone Belt", Chelyabinsk, Russia - 3rd place
  • 2000 - Playboy, Russian edition, "Legs for Pirelli" - 1-st place
  • Photo of the year-1999, category "Everlasting idea", special jury award for series "Woman's beauty", Chelyabinsk, Russia

Exhibitions

  • 2010 - "Multiplied dreams", WINZAVOD,  FotoLoft gallery, Moscow, Russia.
    Exhibition photos  
  • 2007 - "Art in mind", London, UK.
  • 2007 - "Harvest 2007 Erotic Art Show", The Loft, Atlanta, USA
  • 2005 - "Seno guerriero", "Il mito dell'amazzone, l'immagine della donna in armi", Galleria D'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea , Italy
    Exhibition photos
  • 2004 - Exhibition by Chelyabinsk regional government, International Music House, Moscow
  • 2004 - "Chelyabinsk region, XX century in photography", Chelyabinsk
    Exhibition photos
  • 2004 - Personal exhibition, Chelyabinsk
    Exhibition photos
Since 2002 I collaborate with magazines and other editions. For the moment there were about 100 publications in Chelyabinsk magazines. During 2005 my work has appeared in all-Russian magazines "Medved" and "Mouline Rouge", "BIZ" (Turkey), "Photo-Art" (Czech Republic), "People Magazine Australia" (Australia), "GQ" (Germany), "Matador" (Germany), "Playboy" (Germany).


0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Not: Yalnızca bu blogun üyesi yorum gönderebilir.